RSS

Monday, September 27, 2010

Soto Botanicals Treat Your Body with handmade goods!

HI Everyone,

I know it's been awhile and a lot's gone on. I moved across the country from Virginia to California. Yup I'm back home to So Cal and I LOVE it. So what I have I been up to? I have been creating beauty products! Natural Botanical based lotions, hair creams and much more. It's been so much fun.
Why would I make my own lotion when I can easily got to a store and buy some? Well I'll tell ya, I did I've purchased all kinds and types of lotions but couldn't find anything that really helped my skin. You see last winter in Virginia we had 3 blizzards! Yes 3 and well my skin became very dry and irritated so I went on a quest to find something to help my skin and as most of you know I'm well versed in skin care products and their ingredients but I couldn't find anything that made my skin feel better or contained the ingredients I would have liked. And didn't contain unnecessary chemicals.
So I made my own lotion with the base ingredient being Aloe not water (turn you lotion bottle over the first ingredient listed is water, that's because it's mostly made of water). Aloe is so beneficial for skin you can cut the leaf and slather that on you to benefit your skin. And I have.
My unique formulation of natural botanicals hydrates the skin and has natural ingredients to promote skin renewal and healing.No fillers all ingredients in this formulation serve a skin benefiting purpose.

Botanical Benefits:
Aloe: A natural skin softener helps promote the body's natural healing process.

Mango Butter: A natural moisturizer. Helps with burns, stretch marks, scar reduction and would healing.

Vegetable Glycerin: Softens and soothes the skin and helps retain moisture.

Coconut Oil: Very similar to our natural body oil, creates a protective barrier on skin.

Cucumber Peel: Has anti-inflammatory and skin tightening properties.

Green Tea: Helps repair the effects of aging and environmental factors. A potent anti-oxidant.

This is a thick rich lotion that immediately brought relive to my skin and continues to benefit it because of the carefully selected natural botanicals. Wanna learn more or even give the lotion a try? Go to http://www.etsy.com/listing/56941847/aloe-based-natural-repairing-body-butter

Letita

No comments:

Post a Comment