RSS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dont' wash away your FACE

Have you ever washed your hands and they felt really dry? How about your face? Many facial cleansers contain sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate (SLS and SLES) causing a sudsy sensation that many people find necessary and even comforting in a cleanser, but these ingredients can strip away your essential moisture while cleansing your skin. Our skin naturally produces oil because we need it, it protects us from daily external factors, don’t wash it away.

I’ve been using non-foaming cleansers since I was a teenager. I used to have very bad acne and most cleansers stripped and irritated my skin. It would get soo dry, and then I started using non-foaming cleansers. I wish I had So Universally Clean You Can Eat Off My Face back then. I understand the whole suds phenomenon when I first started using non-foaming cleansers I was like “Is this going to work?” or “It feels weird.” But you can get a deep down clean without the “squeaky clean” irritated feeling. And best of all it not only cleanses but also treats your skin with natural botanicals.

So Universally Clean You Can Eat Off My Face is a non-foaming botanical antioxidant wash that is extremely gentle and highly effective for removing impurities without stripping skin of its moisture. While your skin is being cleansed it is also being bathed with nourishing aloe that soothes and calms skin inflammation and redness, a wonderful treat for acne or rosacea prone skin. It’s full of vitamin e, an antioxidant vital in protecting skin cells from UV rays, pollution and other cell damaging elements. Lavender essential oil has tremendous antiseptic and natural antibiotic skin benefits. It tones and revitalizes skin and helps clear breakouts and inflammation.

So Universally Clean You Can Eat Off My Face will cleanse, protect and balance your skin, perfect for ANY skin type. Can your cleanser say the same?

Letita

No comments:

Post a Comment