RSS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Two Packages with new fun stuff

Yea, packages. I received two packages today and I am very excited for both!

One is from Moon's Harvest an online bath and body store. I've never used their products before but they make every product to order and they have a millions scents to choose from. They have everything from body wash to bath bombs. What's a bath bomb? I know everyone has asked me that. It's bath fizzies, they have regular ball shaped ones and festive cupcake ones. Drop it in bath water and it dissolves to release wonderful moisturizing properties. Soo Cute! And the staff is really helpful if you have any questions about their products. Check it out

The second package was from Sweet Spot Labs, it's um for "intimate grooming" not really grooming, but washing. I love their tag line "You use WHAT? On your Where?". Or "You don't wash your hair with toothpaste?" I thought well no I wouldn't. I remember those summer's eve commercials where the girl asks her mom if she ever gets that not so fresh feeling. Being a kid at the time I thought what the heck does that mean? Well I've had that feeling and thus bought some summers eve. Sweet Spot takes it one step further developing products that are designed to work in closer harmony with the special requirements of your sweet spot. They are full of essential oils that naturally detoxify, soothe and balance our sweet spots. Plus I love saying sweet spot. I've never used these before either. Check it out.

I'll let you know what I think.

Letita

No comments:

Post a Comment